For Congested & Acne Prone Skin.
PULL (LAKE SEDIMENT SALT) - Facewash (75gm)
- Wash your face with water, take a pinch of Pull salt in the palm of your hand and add a few drops of water to it.
- For extra sensitive skin, mix with a few drops of milk instead of water.
- Apply this salt and water mixture gently to your skin, do not exfoliate.
- Wash thoroughly with water and use a soft cloth to dry.
- Use twice, daily.
Pull is a salt collected in high altitudes from a lake surface rich in natural minerals, primarily manganese and zinc., which are essential to keep your skin clean, nourished & healthy.
MARKALAK (HIMALAYAN CLAY) Mudpack (100gm)
- Mix one teaspoon of Markalak Clay with water or rose water or milk or Gutti Ka Tel to make a smooth paste.
- Apply a thin layer on your skin and allow it to dry.
- Wash thoroughly with water.
- Use once a week.
Markalak, like all clays, has anti polluting and cleansing properties to keep your skin fresh and clean. It also helps reduces acne marks and scars from wounds.
GUTTI KA TEL (APRICOT KERNEL OIL) Face Oil (50ml)
- Mix Gutti Ka Tel with Saffron Mist 1:1 and apply to your skin after Pull Facewash and after using Markalak Clay.
- In the winter months, you can apply this oil by diluting it with a mist or hydrosol
- Use daily.
WHY GUTTI KA TEL?
Apricot Kernel Oil is rich in vitamins A, E & C. Although mildly comedogenic in rating, it is lighter than other oils for the face and gets easily absorbed.
SAFFRON MOUNTAIN MIST - Face Mist (200ml)
- Gently spray 100% pure distilled Kishtwar Saffron Mist to your skin throughout the day.
WHY SAFFRON MIST?
Saffron is known to effectively decongest the skin due to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties as well as slow down skin ageing.