For Dehydrated, Dry Skin & Scalp
BEHMI KA TEL (PEACH KERNEL OIL) - Body Oil (50ml)
- Use Behmi Ka Tel to moisturise your dry skin
- Apply this oil after a shower and before bedtime
- Peach Kernel Oil is emollient and natural and thus makes for a good body massage oil
WHY BEHMI KA TEL?
This cold-pressed oil is rich in Omega 3,6 & 9 & linoleic and oleic fatty acids. These factors contribute to its anti-ageing and moisturising properties.
GUTTI KHAL ( APRICOT MEAL) - Skin Exfoliator (75gm)
- Gutti Khal is the meal that is left behind after the Apricot Kernel Oil is cold-pressed
- This meal is ground to a powder and still contains a considerable oil content
- Use this as a skin exfoliator or body scrub thrice a week instead of your soap
- Mix with water or Behmi Ka Tel depending on the extent of your skin’s dryness
WHY GUTTI KHAL?
This exfoliator is a 100% natural nut meal scrub with oil content. Thus it serves a dual purpose of moisturising as well as removing dead skin cells.
AKHROT KA TEL (WALNUT OIL) - Hair Oil (50ml)
- Use Akhrot Ka Tel to treat & nourish dry scalp at least twice a week
- Do not heat or mix with any other oils and use directly as it is
- Leave on for a few hours and wash thoroughly with your personal choice of shampoo
WHY AKHROT KA TEL?
Walnut Oil is rich in vitamin E and Omega 3 along with significant antioxidants that are recommended to keep our scalp moisturised, nourished and healthy. This oil prevents dandruff, dry & scaly scalp and eventually hair fall.
SAFFRON MOUNTAIN MIST - Face Mist (200ml)
- Gently spray 100% pure distilled Kishtwar Saffron Mist to your skin throughout the day.
WHY SAFFRON MIST?
Saffron is known to effectively decongest the skin due to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties as well as slow down skin ageing.